Yes, for an additional fee of $50/per night (30lbs and under) and $75/per night (50lbs and under) along with a $100 cleaning fee.
- Category: Uncategorised
- Hits: 286
1. This and #2 are pretty much the same, one has transparent background that could be used over a cool photo if desired for see-through effect.
2. This and #1 are pretty much the same, one has transparent background that could be used over a cool photo if desired for see-through effect.
3. The blue may be a few shades darker than Casey Key Resort blue. I settled on this blue to help make the white text pop best. This version has a white-ish glow over part of the palm tree, two different styles of that, second one just the trunk lit up a bit.
4. This sample is same as #3, but without the white-ish glow over the palm tree. Notice, these are not correct, they are drafts. The white circle around the black dot is imperfect and will be perfected if selected for final draft. Same with all other drafts.
5. This sample is just black, white and a green tone. Trying to get the best green tone for your eyes. This is less electric-green. Maybe darken the green band around the black dot and let the palm tree stay softer/brighter?
6. The sunset does well in this one, but I was considering replacing the outer image area with a daylight water photo to brighten it up happy a bit. The text in bottom is too dark over this background, but is a stage of the development.
7. This is same as #6 but with an aqua tone to the bottom text to help it pop out.
8. Same as #7, but I added a color gradient to the bottom text, slight.
9. Obviously the same as above, but with a different sunset background that highlights the palm tree trunk and the froms are filled in with the greenery image.
10. Same as #9 but with a green-ish tone to the froms.
11. Same as #10 but with a brighter green-ish tone to the froms.
Just a sample of one of the samples over a beach photo. Nice beach photo, shame to cover the footprints, this is only a sample.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you are assigned 1 parking spot with your Bungalow. 2 parking spots with a 2 bedroom Bungalow. You must be registered with the office and have a parking pass or your vehicle will be towed.
Yes, located on the Bayside behind Bungalow 18.
Yes, we have boat slips and tie-ups along our seawall for an additional fee of $20 ea/per day. But we do not have water and electric yet.
Yes, we have private beach frontage for our guests to enjoy as well as Bayside on the intercoastal to fish and watch the boats.
Guests are allowed on property for an additional fee of $30/per person and you must register them with the office. Additional parking available at $20/per day.
Yes, using the metal basket for your beach towels, fill each morning with dirty towels to be replaced and set out on your porch by 10am for Housekeeping.
Yes, we offer beach loungers and umbrellas for rent daily. You are welcome to bring your own as well.
No, but you may purchase some at the local convenience store on Albee Rd or WaWa.
Check out is 10:00 am
No, you can not be on property until your check in time.
Please visit mote.org
Yes, all photos on our site are original photos taken of the area around Casey Key Resort, sunsets from our private beach and our Bungalows Beach to Bay!